First title and rating... The Governess Affair by Courtney Milan - UPDATED

UPDATE:

Per Jessica's suggestion, I have classified this as Full Grown Cat that Likes Snuggles!  Thank you, Jessica!

******

So, I've decided that the first title should be The Governess Affair by Courtney Milan. For those of you who have not read it (why not?), it is the novella at the beginning of the Brothers Sinister Series.

Why? Because

1. You gotta start somewhere.

2. I've read the book.

3. Courtney has always been very kind to me on twitter.

So, I'm thinking it should be rated at EITHER A Basket Full of Puppies OR Aloof Cat (yes, I know there's a big difference there, based on the rating scheme).

So, let's discuss in the comments!

-JMS

Comments

  1. I could go full grown cat that likes snuggles. It's not quite a murder, but we are glad that the duke gets punched because of the horrible things he does. That said, it's probably been two years since I've read this so I don't remember it all exactly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A yes. Good point! The fisticuffs. But he had it coming, so...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts